Quality of Service is to become a significant factor in the success of companies that operate in an increasingly competitive market. The quality of the delivered product is not in itself sufficient to ensure a continuous market advantage over time, but need to offer customer service, more subtle than the product delivered, but representative of the Company.
Techgea has always focused on customer satisfaction and is constantly striving to improve their ability to provide services for geophysical survey and geology of the highest quality, so that you have defined a internal policy for quality:
- focus our efforts on the needs,implicit and explicit, of our customer, to ensure that they meet and become the right supplier at the right time;
- identify methodologies and new and advanced services, allowing to improve the phases of data acquisition and their precision, and to refine their processing in order to give the customer a more precise result;
- attract new customers within our sales network;
- optimize site activities by making interventions that limit the waste of time in compliance with the standards of health, hygiene and safety at work;
- increase the professional competence, focusing on a targeted training which provides for the implementation of new methods of acquisition;
- focus on the involvement of staff at all levels in a climate of constant application of the Quality System, in accordance with Reference Standards.
That is why we place all the activities concerning the management of internal processes that are driving the Techgea to implement a Quality Management System (QMS) which satisfies the requirements of UNI EN ISO 9001:2008.
Techgea S.r.l. has obtained the certification of its quality management system in relation to the following scope:
The certificate of conformity to ISO 9001:2008 was issued by Bureau Veritas on January 4, 2013, which ensures the correct application of the QMS through the holding of regular visits and annual renewal visits every three years.